The Pediatric Specialty Clinics, in partnership with the Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at St.Vincent, serve as a referral center for children whose conditions require specialized evaluation and treatment. Pediatric Specialists from Peyton Manning Children's Hospital and from our local community meet with patients and families on a regular, routine basis.
In-between physician visits, our team is here to provide specialized pediatric healthcare services on a full-time basis. All of our programs are tailored to meet the individual needs of the entire family. Our goals are to:
- Provide diagnosis, treatment, and support
- Enable the child successful management of his or her medical condition
- Help families make educated decisions
- Address medical and financial concerns
Select pediatric specialists from Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St.Vincent provide specialty care at many of the SJRMC Pediatric Specialty Clinics. This affiliation brings to the Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan communities a world-class pediatric program that provides a unique and extraordinary experience of physical, emotional and spiritual care for infants, children and young adults working with Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent, including:
- The largest pediatric hospital medicine group in the State of Indiana
- The largest ear, nose and throat group in the State of Indiana
- The largest pediatric emergency physician group in the State of Indiana
- Access to more than 300 pediatric sub-specialists—the most comprehensive set of pediatric medical and clinical services available to families in Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan
Cystic Fibrosis & Chronic Pulmonary Disease Clinic
Pediatric Speciality Clinics
611 E. Douglas Rd. Suite 405
Mishawaka, IN 46545
Our office is located in the Medical Office Building connected to the hospital in Mishawaka. From Douglas Road, enter and park in the Medical Office Building parking lot. Follow the signage marked with a #1 to enter the building through the main lobby. Take the elevator to the fourth floor.