The Sister Maura Brannick, CSC, Health Center provides primary healthcare services to uninsured residents of St. Joseph County.
We do not accept Medicare, Medicaid or patients with health insurance. Our focus is on the unemployed or working poor, providing services for those that fall below 150% of the federally designated poverty level.
Our Volunteer Physicians and staff provide primary medical services, while stressing patient education and preventive healthcare for you and your family.
- Preventive healthcare.
- Treatment for acute injuries or illness
- Chronic disease management
- Free immunizations for those who qualify
- Head Start & school physicals
- Prescription Assistance Program
- Nutritional & diabetic counseling
- Dental Clinic for general preventive and restorative care
- Bilingual staff for our Hispanic patients
- Laboratory services are provided through the generosity of the South Bend Medical Foundation and additional testing and specialty services provided through SJRMC.
Patient Eligibility Requirements
- Ineligible for Medicaid and Medicare
- Unable to obtain health insurance
- Meet financial guidelines
A $5 co-payment is encouraged for each doctor's visit. However, no one is denied because of inability to pay. Some services, such as immunizations and gynecological exams, will include a small additional fee.
Please keep all appointments. If you must cancel, call at least 24 hours in advance. Translators are available for Spanish-speaking patients.
In the event of hospitalization, a patient financial counselor is available to help patients complete documentation required for SJRMC to secure available funds from Healthcare for the Indigent (HCI).
Hours of Operation
|No walk-in services are available
||9:00 am - 4:30 pm
||8:30 am - 8:00 pm
|Wednesday & Thursday
||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
||8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Sister Maura Brannick, CSC, Health Center
326 Chapin St. South Bend, IN 46601